Help Sew Inserts
Thank you for your interest in helping Molly Bears with sewing inserts! Inserts are used to give Molly Bears different weights for each order we create. The insert templates are listed below for download and printing. We will accept any number of sewing inserts at any time!
Here are the details & strict requirements:
Key points to remember:
- Cotton or Flannel Fabric
- You must leave ¼" between the edge of the fabric and your stitch
- Once you have completed the set, please include a note - with your Name, Email, and Waiting list number. You can send your package to:
Molly Bears PO Box 61998 Virginia Beach, VA 23466
- If you feel that you would be able to continue to create and provide inserts even after you have received an express pass, please feel free to make them and send them in as often as you are able.
Instructions for sewing inserts:
- Please use any color cotton or flannel fabric.
- They DO NOT have to be pretty; they just have to hold sand. The stitch should remain at least ¼” away from the cut edge all the way around.
- It is not necessary to turn the fabric right side out. Inserts will be hidden in the Molly Bears anyway.
- Lastly, I would personally like to say thank you for your time, effort and all the love you are putting into helping our team. This helps us all more than you could possibly know!